Sign Up on Baliavata.com :
- All user over the world who wants to book a villa in our site is free to sign up.
- Sign up using Facebook or Google+ will not leave a trail of your password in our site. We are not store your facebook or google+ passwords.
- All verified villas listings created by Baliavata itselft. User who wants to listed in our site must has agreement from Baliavata administrator. Ilegal listing will be deleted without notice.
Booking procedure :
- Guest chose a villa that still available on calendar, and put the dates frame for staying & the number of guest on the form.
- Then hit the book button (need sign up first to make account) or email us if want more further informations.
- We will confirm the booking status and send the guest an email confirmation.
- The guest can pay full amount or 50% deposite (more info on payment section).
Payment Method :
- Full amount : payment can be made through Paypal or Bank Transfers. Pay directly with paypal (Visa and MasterCard can be process via PayPal only) or If guests pay with “Bank Transfers” then we will send invoice by email.
- 50% Deposite : In case guests make the booking in cut-off date payment time frame (the balance has to be paid before 21 days for low season, 30 days high season, 45 Peak Season prior to arrival). We will send invoice at the latest 7 days prior to the due date when final payment has to be made. If for whatever reasons the guest fails to settle the final payment before its due date, your booking will be automatically released and all the previous payments you have made will not be refunded.
- Any Bank transfer fees, PayPal fee will be guests liability
- Cash Payment : For cash payment in USD or foreign currencies, the cash must in good condition and the serial number must be accepted by the bank.
- Hold request : Before payment confirmation, guests can hold the villa only 4 days maximum. If the payment is not confirmed, the the villa will released for another booking requests.
- Baliavata Rentals requires that all cancellations are notified in writing. (emails are acceptable.)
- Where a booking is cancelled a minimum of 90 days prior to arrival date, the deposit will be refunded in full subject to the approval of individual property owners
- Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to the arrival date, forfeit all monies paid by the guest in relation to the booked stay. Final payments are non-refundable.
- No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments that have made
Cut Off Date Payment :
- Low Season : 21 days prior to arrival date
- High Season : 30 days prior to arrival date
- Peak Season : 45 days prior to arrival date
Number of Guests :
- Our villas have maximum occupancy which we ask to be respected. Maximum occupancy in each villas vary, depends on arrangement possibility and convenience reason please advice your total guest before the booking.
- Maximum occupancy is accounted for age 6 years old above. For infant 0 – 2 years old, we can provide a baby cot, Free of Charge, 1 unit per villa. For child 3 – 5 years old is allowed to share bed with parents, and for child 6 years old above, we strongly suggest using an extra beds.
Check in and Check out time :
- Check in time 2.00 PM and early check in late checkout can be arranged based on availability. Requirement for early check in and/or late checkout should be communicated in prior since it based on availability
- Check Out Time 11.00 AM
- Late check out before 6.00PM is chargeable 50% off published rates
- Late check-out up to 6.00 PM chargeable 100% off published rates
Minimum Stay Requirement :
- 3 nights in Low Season
- 5 nights in High Season
- 7 nights in Peak Season
- (the seasons & rates already set on booking calendar)
- We strongly recommend reminding the guest take out a comprehensive insurance to protect them and all those that accompanying them for the full time of their visit against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellations and other travel contingencies. We also strongly recommend a health insurance that covers medical evacuation for emergencies.
- As part of the local requirements, all villa and hotel guests in Indonesia need to be registered with the local authorities within 24 hours of arrival at their destination. Our villa office staff will take a photocopy of each guest’s passport shortly after arrival at the villa. This paper will then be taken to the immediate village registration office.
- Please be advised that Indonesian laws can be much more severe than those of other jurisdictions for certain violations of the law, particularly in regard to illegal substances such as drugs or prostitution. The Death Penalty is enforceable for drug related crimes. Any guests or their visitors using or possessing illegal drugs on the rental property, will be removed immediately from the premises and the local authorities will be contacted. Any rent money, including deposit will not be forfeited. Please understand these strict policies are for the protection of the guest, the property owner and management. It is understood that the undersigned is responsible for the actions of their guest and for seeing that all guest occupying a rental property have read and will abide by this rental agreement.
- The guests need to show consideration regarding noise levels and to respect the privacy of other guest and neighbors.
Event and parties :
- Each Villas have rules governing their procedure for events and parties. if the Guest is planning to use the Property for a purpose other than holiday, please communicate this to Baliavata Villa Management at booking time, special approval or arrangements may be required. If an event is permitted at the Villa, surcharge, Banjar fee and additional security deposit may be required, which will be agreed and confirmed in writing prior to confirming the reservation.
Lost and Damage :
- Baliavata Rentals is not responsible for any damage or loss to the guest personal items, it is advisable to keep guest valuable items in safety box as provided
- Any loss & damage of our property during the rental period, will be guest responsibility, and may be charge to the Guest personal account.
- Should guest have any belonging forgotten or left behind in our villa, we would keep it for maximum 1 month after the guest check out. We do not provide guarantee of claim that is made after the period of time stated above.
- Upon guest arrival in the villa, Villa staff will ask the guest to sign Guest in House Policy.
Complaints and Force Majeure
- Should a problem arise relating to the premise, guest contact us directly or Operational manager immediately. In most cases problems can be resolved if this procedure is followed.
- Both Baliavata Rentals and the owner will not entertain any complains raised after client’s departure.
- Baliavata Villa Rentals accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of the booking caused by events beyond the Baliavata Villa rental’s control including (but without prejudice to the generality of the forgoing) war, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or industrial dispute.